Web site design | Logo
design | Print
DLS has designed a wide array of web sites for clients in industrial, manufacturing, durable goods and technology companies. These may be OEMs (original equipment manufacturers), re-sellers or service providers. Some operate in categories you see every day, such as fabrics and textiles, or window installation. And some make their mark in less well-known categories, such as aviation systems that remove ice from airplane wings. But wherever their markets, industrial businesses make their best impression when their site has been designed by DLS Design.
Web site design
We handle all aspects of web site design including
- design and construction of complete, fully-functioning, accurate and attractive web sites
- award-winning graphic design; special effects such as Flash animations
- hosting of your web site on a dedicated, secure server
- content management systems enabling you to update your own site 24/7 from any location
- arranging for photography of your people, your plant, or your offices
- securing of a domain name (www.yourfirm.com)
- development of backend functions, such as databases, inquiry forms, etc.
- .pdf files linked to your web site
- search engine optimization
DLS Design is highly interested in building our portfolio of green and environmentally focused companies. If you have a product or service that fits this category, please contact us today.
Just as in the consumer realm, a great logo tells people about your company in an instant, and becomes permanently associated with your products and services. Our design process includes the presentation of concepts, refinement on the chosen design, and files you may work with directly for print, the web, or any other use. There are never any additional costs or fees for usage: your company retains complete ownership of the logo. See more logos we've designed in our logo
Catalogs and Brochures
Let's say it's time to do your new catalog. So you spread out your pictures, pull out your notes and call in your associates. Or perhaps you have electronic files, including digital pictures and text documents. How do you get to a finished catalog from there?
We organize your material into a cohesive, well-designed printed piece, from a pocket-sized brochure to a comprehensive catalog. Our design can be completely original, or may tie in with your web site or other printed materials.
Need a price quote? Submit a request for an estimate now!
SPI / Spare Parts International
replacement parts for food preparation
sale and installation of heating and air conditioning
window and glass repair and manufacture
A.M.I. Contract Foodservice
Acoustone Grille Cloth
acoustical insulation fabrics
Top of Page